Jan 11, 2017

Week 9

  No comments    
Well, hello week 9!  Thank you for showing up.  After not eating for about three weeks, I seem to have found my appetite again, which in turn makes me feel like a human!  I'm at the point in my first trimester where I'm starting to feel anxious about whether or not the baby is ok in there.  It's been a couple weeks since my last ultrasound, and a couple weeks until my next one, and I just want some reassurance that my little bean in there is still growing (although by the size of the bump that's starting to show already something is brewing in there).   I'm ready to tell the world I am pregnant and these last few weeks until the second trimester seem to be moving so slowly...


How far along? 9 weeks
Maternity clothes? I can still squeeze into my favorite pair of jeans, but leggings are all the rage these days.  
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I would give anything to nap.  My body is so tired, but my mind refuses to turn off.  I also can't seem to stay asleep at night.  Between toddler wake up calls and vivid, terrifying dreams I lie awake most nights staring at the ceiling willing my body to go back to sleep.    
Best moment(s) this week: Throwing Nicole's baby sprinkle!  For those of you who don't know, Nicole and her husband are Harrison and baby #2's godparents, and we are the godparents of their daughter and soon to be son.  It's so special to be pregnant together this time around, even if it's a six month difference, and it was so fun sprinkling her with love, gifts, and fake champagne! 
Miss Anything? Speaking of champagne...
Movement: I swear I feel little movements every now and then, but it's probably just my organs being pushed around and squished together.  
Food cravings: This week I wanted sour cream and egg salad (not together).  
Anything making you queasy or sick: The look of some food, like refried beans and chicken.   
Gender:  This week an equal number of people have said boy and girl.  I do feel different than I did with Harrison, so we shall see! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Tired, cranky, and holy hell do my boobs hurt.  I'm pretty sure they are going to just fall off of me.  
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still pretty moody. 
Looking forward to: My bump.  I'm ready for the world to know I'm pregnant.  I forgot how hard the first trimester can be- between keeping secrets and feeling frumpy I am ready to get this show on the road! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment